AIR INTAKE SYSTEMS
Air Intake by Vehicle
Cold Air Intakes
Short Ram Air Intakes
Brute Force Truck Air Intakes
Brute Force HD Diesel Air Intakes
Dual Chamber Air Intakes
Electronically Tuned Intake (ETI) Systems
Hybrid Air Intakes
Universal Air Intakes
Air Intake Components
Air Intake by Car or Truck
Air Intake Installation Videos
Replacement Air Filters
AEM Universal & Cone Air Filters
AEM Air Filter Cleaner
Air Filter Cleaning
Round Air Filters for Custom Assemblies and Racing
Air Filter by Car or Truck
Air Bypass Valve
Intercooler Charge Pipe Kits
FilterMinder Restriction Gauges
T-Shirts & Hats
Banners, Decals & more
Search by Car or Truck
Search by Part
Search by VIN
Universal Filter Search by Dimension
User Feedback Search
AEM Product Search Definitions
A number or character in parenthesis, (A) for example
- In some vehicles there are two or more engines that have the same cubic displacement but do not use the same filters or kits. The result comments provide help in identifying the proper filter or kit for these vehicles. Sometimes the result comments will have a single character which relates to a character of a vehicle's VIN (vehicle identification number). Your vehicle's VIN number should be visible on the dash of your car. Use the following guidance to match the result comment VIN character:
Vehicles manufactured by Chrysler, Ford, and GM from 1972-80 use the fifth VIN character and from 1981-2003 use the eighth.
Vehicles manufactured by AMC/Eagle (except Jeep) from 1972-80 use the seventh VIN character, from 1981-1988 use the fourth character, and from 1989-98 use the eighth.
Vehicles manufactured by Jeep from 1972-74 (up to SN #100000) use the eighth VIN character, from 1974-80 (from SN #100001) use the seventh character, and from 1989-03 use the eighth.
- Part fits two wheel drive vehicles.
- Part fits four wheel drive vehicles.
- The part fits all vehicles for the entered year, make, model, and engine size.
- A vehicle's body code is usually contained in the VIN's (vehicle identification number) 4th character.
- Denotes a dual overhead cam engine.
- Fuel Injection
- Denotes an overhead cam engine.
- Denotes overhead valve.
- Denotes a partially zero-emissions vehicle.
- Two filters are needed for this application
- Denotes a single overhead cam engine.